BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Life

Life's Too Short
Get your Twitter to look nice with aCustom Twitter Backgrounds

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Learning...

Recently, I have learned quite a number of things within these few weeks.
This is my fist time to use blog and act as a blogger. In the beginning, I am really headache with all the settings which i am not familiar with. Luckily, my savior, Rebecca helps me with some of the application. THANKS A LOT! Next time give you a treat. I hope that I can improve my english level by writing blogs...Do point out my mistake when I use the wrong grammar or pronunciation. I am serious about this!

The another important thing I have learn is in the term of friendship. There is something happen in my family which makes me feel unhappy over it and it affects my friends. My apologize for my WEIRD action in those few weeks, and I hope that it won't affect us in the future. =)

Now onwards...we should treasure our lives, treasure everyone beside us. The moment that friends together is precious. ^^

0 comments: